Please read through our important tips and guidelines for a smooth entry and a fun time!
Gate & Box Office Hours
Friday 12pm-12am daily (Tickets will be processed inside the Taos Mesa Brewing Building)
Saturday 12pm-12am daily
Sunday 9am-12am daily
Getting Here #20 ABC Mesa Road, El Prado, NM 87529
Located at Taos Mesa Brewing and Hotel Luna Mystica
Tickets available at monolithonthemesa.com or available tickets will be for sale on-site at the box office. Payment Methods: Online (all major credit cards). Will Call (all major credit cards and cash) Are tickets refundable? – Tickets are NON-Refundable.
This is a rain or shine event!
Are tickets transferable? – Yes, you may transfer your tickets to someone else in the unfortunate case you’re unable to join us, but they are non-refundable! Email email@example.com for more info.
Have Your eTicket Ready
To make your entrance go smoothly have all your eTickets ready to be scanned at the entrance gate. eTickets can be printed at home or displayed on a smart-phone. We require all ticket buyers to retrieve their tickets personally and bring corresponding identification. If all else fails, please bring your photo ID and the credit card you used for your purchase so you can be looked up at the door.
Parking & Re-Enrty
There will be onsite parking. $10 a day or $25 3 day parking.
What To Expect When You Arrive
For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all CARS are subject to a search prior to entry.
BAGS, BACKPACKS, ETC. brought into the music venue will be checked as well. Please review the Allowed & Prohibited items list for a stress-free entry process.
You will get your credentials in your Trailer.
At the festival entrance gate you will be issued your General Admission or Single Day wristbands. Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry. Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
Alcohol will be for sale to individuals 21 and over with a valid ID. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at Taos Mesa Brewing. Spirits will be available at The Bedouin Space Lounge. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed inside the fenced venue, and may not be brought in from or taken to the campgrounds.
Lost Something at MotM Event?
All lost and found items will be held at the Monolith on the Mesa Merch Table.
Monolith on the Mesa provides ADA accessible parking, entrances, restrooms, viewing/seating.
Weather – Come Prepared!
This is a rain or shine event, so bring your rain gear just in case – better to be safe than sorry! And don’t forget your sunscreen. This time of year it’s best to bring layers. Although daytimes are usually very warm, nighttime temperatures can get in the low 30’s. Check the Weather!
Children of all ages will be welcome. Ages 2-7 free, 8-12 are 1/2 price tickets. Available at door only. This is a very family-friendly event and let’s welcome everyone! Please supervise your children closely.
NO PETS. We are animals lovers too but please leave your furry friends at home. Household pets are not allowed anywhere on the grounds during festival weekend, for their safety and yours. Service animals permitted as allowed by the Americans with Disabilities Act. There is a fantastic Dog Boarding Facility just a 1 mile away at 10,000 Wags Pet Resort and Spa
To discourage the use of plastic and decrease our festival footprint please bring your own personal refillable water cup and or container. NO GLASS! There will be water filling stations throughout the festival. Refillable containers must be brought in empty and filled inside the venue. You may bring two factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each) and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations.
Outside Food and Alcohol
NO outside alcohol is allowed anywhere in festival grounds.
Located at Hotel Luna Mystica. $5 for a 5 minute shower (for campers and non-campers).
- Your own personal refillable water cup/container/hydration pack. NO GLASS! Refillable bottles must be brought in empty and filled inside the venue. Camelback’s are allowed, but must be empty
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each) and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
- Hats and Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Baby Strollers
- Bring a towel for the showers
- NO GLASS! Glass containers of any kind
- NO ALCOHOL / NO DRUGS or drug paraphernalia. MOM has a zero tolerance policy for all illegal activities. Drug use is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. You must be 21 or older to drink alcohol.
- NO Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and/or incendiary or explosive devices of any kind
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment – no video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace and endanger the safety of the crowd.
- NO Pets (except service animals)
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No motorized vehicles (ATVs, motorcycles, scooters etc)
Are kids allowed?
Children of all ages will be welcome. Ages 2-12 are 1/2 price tickets. Available at door only. Kids 2 and under FREE. Camping for Kids: 14 and under camp free. This is a very family-friendly event and let’s welcome everyone! Please supervise your children closely.
There will be several free water refill stations.
Portable toilets and hand washing stations will be available throughout the campsite and festival grounds.
There is an onsite shower facility at Hotel Luna Mystica. $5 for a 5 minute shower.
We will be collecting all recycling to get recycled. We will have a great green team through www.veteransoffgrid.com that could use your help seperating out the necessary items.
List of Recyclable Items:
- Cardboard Boxes and Plastic Packaging
DIDN’T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
General Campground Rules
- No campfires (we have community fire pits for bonfires)
- No dogs (exception for service animals)
- No outside alcohol
- No nitrous permitted
- No fireworks
- No weapons
- No motorized vehicles (ATVs, motorcycles, scooters ect)
- No vendor sales
- No drugs or illegal substances